Anyone with a Muff Chassis?

List your HIWATT / Fane equipment here. BUYER BEWARE! This site does not investigate / moderate / warranty any gear deals.

Moderator: Mods

Chris9723

Anyone with a Muff Chassis?

Post by Chris9723 »

ANyone have an empty muff chassis? Im on a mission!
Cheers!
Chris
GigawattCustom121

Re: Anyone with a Muff Chassis?

Post by GigawattCustom121 »

Are you dropping in a custom build? If you haven't built it already, you could try snagging a used NYC muff on the cheaps and then mod it to whatever specs you like. That's how I'd go... my 2 cents... it's cheaper and faster than starting from scratch (if that's what you're doing). There's one used on the GC website for $39 which doesn't seem too bad.
"The faster you play, the fewer woman will be at your shows" ~Scott Henderson
Chris9723

Post by Chris9723 »

THat may be my best option, I was hoping to buy a civil war or a green this year...but figured perhaps I could snag a green chassis and build a more stable circuit....its that damn Gilmour disease,cant be using a NYC muff!!
Cheers!
GigawattCustom121

Post by GigawattCustom121 »

Chris9723 wrote:....its that damn Gilmour disease,cant be using a NYC muff!!
Cheers!
haha... yeah I know what you mean. I was just suggesting the NYC because it's probably going to be the cheapest used Muff you can find. Plus... if the looks aren't a huge deal... there isn't THAT much different between the versions. The NYC Muff is pretty easy to modify to other versions so going this route is a lot less work than starting from scratch. Maybe you've seen this before but check out this link: http://rkerkhof.ruhosting.nl/Taas/Mods/Big%20Muff.htm

Just my two cents, if you mod a NYC muff and it sounds awesome, all your friends will ask you, "How the heck are you getting that sound with a NYC muff?" :wink: 8)
"The faster you play, the fewer woman will be at your shows" ~Scott Henderson
frails

Post by frails »

I have a green Sovtek chassis and a NYC chassis for sale. Take your pick.
Chris9723

Post by Chris9723 »

PM email Sent! Yoink!
Thanks Frails!
Chris9723

Post by Chris9723 »

Frails! Come back!! lol email me at draper27(at)sympatico.ca if the PM's never went thru!
I needs a box!!
Cheers!
C
frails

Post by frails »

Sorry man, I had an old email address linked to this site. Which would you prefer? Or do you want both?